SPIRE 2012 is the 19th edition of the International Symposium on String Processing and Information Retrieval. It will be held in Cartagena de Indias, Colombia from 21-25 October 2012. The conference will be organized by the Information Technology Research Group of the Universidad Autónoma de Bucaramanga.
The scope of the SPIRE series of symposia includes not only fundamental algorithms in string processing and information retrieval, but also SP and IR techniques as applied to areas such as computational biology, DNA sequencing, and Web mining. Given its interdisciplinary nature, SPIRE offers a unique opportunity for researchers from these different areas to meet and network.
This year, the last day of SPIRE will hold joint-sessions along with LA-WEB 2012.
- The list of Accepted Tutorials is available now
- The list of Accepted Papers is available now
- The Call for Papers for SPIRE 2012 is extended. The new deadline is May 14h
- Tutorials: The submissions for Tutorials proposals have been extended until next May 18
- Call for Papers: We will accept submissions as long as it is May 7 anywhere in the world